Do you like to laugh? How about inspiration? It’s easy to take ourselves too serious in business and in general right? We love selling guardrail but we really enjoy laughter at the LiveStock Steel office. What if a cow laughs? We think they do. They seem to be happy animals.
Laughing is great for the soul and is an amazing gift from God. It’s healing and so good for our quality of life. It helps us cope with sadness and everyday life too. Have you ever felt mad or frustrated and then someone said something to make you laugh? You can be upset and ready to rip someone a new one and start to laugh and everything else just melts away.
Scripture teaches us that laughter and joy are key parts of life. If you recall in scripture, poor Job was tested unto death and he still praised God. Scripture says, “He will once again fill your mouth with laughter and your lips with shouts of joy.” Job 8:21 Proverbs 17:22 says, “A cheerful heart is good medicine, but a broken spirit saps a person’s strength.”
So, lets see If A Cow Laughs
Quotes about cows:
- All the really good ideas I ever had came to me while I was milking a cow. -Grant Wood
- As for butter versus margarine, I trust cows more than chemists. -Joan Gussow
- When a cow laughs, does milk come out her nose? -Author unknown
- I guess cows aren’t into the four food groups, especially when they are two of them. -Anthony Clark
- Condensed milk is wonderful. I don’t see how they can get a cow to sit down on those little cans. -Fred Allen
- The cow is nothing but a machine which makes grass fit for us people to eat. -John McNulty
- Never kick a cow chip on a hot day. -Proverb
- I go about looking at horses and cattle. They eat grass, make love, work when they have to, bear their young. I am sick with envy of them. -Sherwood Anderson
- Expecting the world to treat you fairly because you are good is like expecting the bull not to charge because you are a vegetarian. -Dennis Wholey